Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hello Kitty inspired nails

Went to Phyllis's place to do my nails today.^^
I always wanted to have Hello Kitty inspired nails so I went online to search for ideas before my appointment.
After looking through hundreds of Hello Kitty nail designs, I've settled on red polka dot french tips, with bows and of cos, the cute Hello Kitty face.

And here's the end result of what Phyllis did for me!


Super cute right?! I LOVE IT! 
I think this combination works pretty well for Minnie inspired nail designs too.

It's not easy to draw the Hello Kitty face. Although it's just 3 oval dots and 6 short lines, drawing the perfect Hello Kitty face can be a chore. I've seen some really horrendous looking ones online and I'm glad that my manicurist has done a good job on it.

If you want to have similar nails, you can contact Phyllis at 8133 1321^^

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment