Friday 22 June 2012

Month of May (Part 1)


4th May 2012

Baby brought me to Saveur at Purvis St for dinner. We went there around 9+ and the queue wasn't very long. Saveur serves delicious french food at affordable price. I really like the angel hair pasta with tiger prawns and lumpfish caviar. Since I was quite hungry, I globbled everything down quickly. Wished they gave me a bigger serving of pasta. :(

Bb had their crispy pork belly with poached egg and diced vegetables and it's good too. The meat is soft and tender. The serving is really small though, but I wouldn't complain for the price we're paying.

Would love to try other dishes at Saveur again. :)

8th May 2012

Went LeVel33 for dinner with dearest Jas!

Pretty Jas

What we ordered:
Sizzler beef, fat chips, cereal prawns, fish and chips

We had wine as well :)


The view is amazing!

Love this girl so much!
Can't wait to meet up with her again.

Outfit of the day
I'm wearing bodycon dress from H&M :)

11th May 2012

Had dinner with bb at 49 seats.
It's recommended by my friends so we decided to drop by.



Food is decent and affordable but I think they can improve on their service.

We dropped by Drink Culture to chill after that.


Love the interior!
It's definitely a place to impress your date. ;)


17th May 2012

Bb brought me to Da Paolo (Club Street) for my birthday dinner.

Cake is complimentary from the restaurant. :)

My birthday present from bb.

It's a personalised iPad!
Am using it to blog right now^^

He got me a pretty hello kitty iPad case too.
Love it!

It comes with a matching hello kitty cleaning cloth!

18th May 2012

Celebrated my birthday with friends at Timbre.

There's sooo much to catch up that day!

Went Tea Party Cafe for cake cutting session thereafter.

The beautiful girls
The guys
Thanks Jas for organising this and thanks to everyone who was present that night. <3

Will be updating about my stay at New Majestic Hotel in the next entry.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment